Tuesday, July 20

New Friends

Steampunk Style
Kaboodle
Steampunk Style by mystic2awesome

It's always fun to make new friends even if you make those new friends from mixed media and recycled materials. I just had my first anniversary of my Etsy shop mystic2awesome and I thought when I started that I was in for a lot of work. I was right, but I was also in for a few surprises. I found a new love of photography as I learned how to photograph my items so they could be displayed in my shop. I found new friends, friendly advice and new respect for the internet society that I had until then avoided. It has been a fun, exciting and revitalizing year full of success. Success at finding that no matter how old you are, you are never too old to enjoy a new adventure or too old to go on journey into your own imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.