Thursday, June 17

Opposites attract

Opposites...
Kaboodle
Opposites... by mystic2awesome

Opposites do attract, two halves can become one and once one can never be the same alone again. That one look across a crowded room, that one accidental touch of fingertip to fingertip that sparks an electrical sizzle of heat and throb of heart will never grow old. Let fate choose for she is wise and knows the heart best.

The altered doll in red-orange and the wild hair is the newest addition to my altered, reincarnated doll series. This time at the bottom of my endless jar of broken, mismatched and odd ball jewelry pieces I found a yearning to go a little steampunk cyborg princess crazy. I hope you enjoy this one and for more views check my shop at Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.