Wednesday, October 20

Hambuglar Halloween

Hamburglar...
Kaboodle
Hamburglar... by mystic2awesome

Who is going to be your date for Halloween? I love dressing up for Halloween, but my husband is another story entirely and really not a compatible one at that. I am lucky if I can get him to wear one piece (a very small piece) of a costume at all. He will not let me paint his face but he will on occasion let me put a tattoo on him with one of my markers. I thought about buying some glow in the dark lip balm to see if I could trick him into putting some on. One year I put a glow in the dark hand print thingy on his butt and that worked pretty good for a while, but he figured it out when his friends made fun of him. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.