Saturday, October 9

Lucid Dreams Undone

Lucid Dreams
Kaboodle
Lucid Dreams by mystic2awesome

Maybe if I put a few snakes on my headdress (would they let me on that plane) I could scare a few nightmares away or at least make them into nightponies. It seems most of my worst or at least most annoying nightmares involving finding something to wear. In my dreams I can find a skirt to wear and then spend hours looking through a million closets with out finding a blouse that goes with the skirt. I know that must signify something, but for the life of me I can't seem to find the right answer because I keep having that dream. I guess it could be worse... a lot worse, but it is annoying.

If I am lucky enough to realize that I am dreaming then using my Lucid Dream techniques I whisk myself off to an amazing vacation resort of my choosing. It only takes a few seconds and there I am on a beach somewhere or maybe Vegas. I forget all about trying to find something to wear and just "zap" myself into a bikini or swanky outfit and off I go to explore. If you don't know what Lucid Dreaming is you are missing out on an exciting, relaxing and stress free way to spend a night NOT having nightmares or even nightponies.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, able to dream lucidly...I always find myself trapped, even if I am aware that I am dreaming. I hate it! Thanks for visiting my blog today, it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.