Sunday, April 4

Down the Rabbit Whole?


Dark & Gothic Easter Comments

~Magickal Graphics~

Why is it I always had the ugliest eggs imaginable because I could never settle for just one color. I saw them not as ugly but as unique, one of a kind and creatively dark. The Volcano Egg, the Southwestern Tornado Egg or the Barf Egg were not always kindly accepted by my peers. The Camouflage Egg was too hard to find and the Dog Turd Egg was always left to rot away, no
w way was that one going in anyone's basket. What are some of the fun eggs you've done for Easter Fun.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome to my words - as an author that's always the case - not sure I can offer any wit... Ugly is a question of taste, isn't it? but I'm not sure I'd go for the barf egg or the dog turd egg... They don't sound very attractive! Names are so important. I spent ages thinking of titles for my crime thrillers. I see you like Jeffery Deaver, by the way. He's one of the greats - and he "loved" my debut novel! "Cut Short is a stylish, top-of-the-line crime tale, a seamless blending of psychological sophistication and gritty police procedure. And you're just plain going to love DI Geraldine Steel." He's not only a brilliant writer, he's also a very decent guy to take the time to write to me after reading my book.
    Please visit my blog so I can find you again.

    ReplyDelete

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.