Saturday, January 23

The Mark

Congratulations Jen Nadol on the new release of her new book "The Mark"(click link in title above) It sounds like a reMARKable MUST READ! I'm not going to be a spoiler so you MUST see for yourself, and MARK my word it's going to be a best seller.

My learning curve is more of a roller coaster, I go up slowly then down real fast and just when I think maybe I know where I am going there is this big turn and here I go back the way I came. But if you are always trying to learn something new your brain just might not loose it's spongeability (since that's a word I just made up I can spell it any way I want).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emme -
    You won the prize for day 3 of The Mark's launch party giveaways - congrats! It's a choice of one of the YA books listed on the site and a $15 Starbucks gift card. Just shoot me an email at jennadol (at) verizon (dot) net with your mailing address & let me know which book you want and I'll send it right off to you. Thanks for posting about the book and congrats again!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.