Sunday, January 24

Wise Words

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." wise words spoken by Theodore Roosevelt. This is a grey (that's how Roosevelt spells it) twilight day today. I am one of those "poor spirits" who will know no victory or defeat today. Maybe tomorrow I'll rev up that positive vibration with some wispy smokey incense and I'll cleanse a couple of my crystals and start again on the road to "glorious triumphs". I'll visit my local library and Thrift Museum for inspiration, meditate in the park for a while with nature and have a root beer float and I'll be good to go again. What do you do to lighten up a"grey twilight " day?

Display Rings and Bracelets Elgantly with a by mystic2awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.