Sunday, February 7

Anti Anxiety Imagery


Goddess Comments & Graphics


Magickal Graphics~
Focusing on images of moving water or images distorted by moving water can be very calming for those who suffer from types of anxiety. This image I found to be very calming and interesting to watch without having to go out and actually find "moving water". I believe that since we are all before birth surrounded by water in a safe environment that looking at images of water or images that remind us of water movement has a calming effect on our souls and spirits. This is one image I can go back and look at time after time and get a quick anti-anxiety fix. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have this morning as I prepare to go out (with my slightly social phobia self) to a Super Bowl Party at a relatives home where I am required to be "social".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.