Thursday, February 4

SmOKy HeArt


New Moon Graphics & Comments

Magickal Graphics


Before there was time there was The One and The One was all and all was The One. Solitude is not a way to live so others were created. When there are Two then there can be love.
O.K....O.K. I was on a roll with this theme this morning and my hubby dumped all the tax info on the desk and I ran....fast...and far, far away! When he is doing the taxes (himself ) you do not want to be on the same block as he is...so yes I ran. I ran right out to my favorite Thrift Museum where I feel safe. Yes I am a weakling and yes I fear the Tax Gods every year when he makes my usually sweet hubby a real bear. If you never hear from me again...well, you know...start digging in my back yard.

SmOKy HeArt Hematite PenDant with Handmade by gothB4play on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words and wit are very much appreciated.